Our team, Siemens WCS, is a center for innovation on a rapid growth trajectory. As a part of a global enterprise like Siemens we have access to all of the resources and know-how necessary to support any endeavor that we can imagine, but a small and rapidly-growing team focused on innovation, we pride ourselves in being free from the red-tape and slow movement that often characterizes large corporations. Members of our team describe the experience as like being part of a well-funded startup. As such, we are seeking new members of our team who share our passion for innovation, our drive for prudent risk taking, and our desire to push the boundaries that separate us from the next generation of technology.
What part will you play?
- You consult customers regarding their business processes and their ability to collaborate effectively
- The project management of smaller projects and project participation in larger projects are some of your tasks
- Developing new applications & softwares is part of your job
- You resolve complex problems in interaction with our global and internal customers
- Working in a young, multi-national and agile team sounds interesting to you
- You have successfully completed your Bachelor in Computer Science or a similar field
- You have a strong customer focus
- You bring experience in Angular 2+ with you
- Extensive experience with Webservices / Restful API’s and Requests is desirable as well as experience with Source-Code-Management tools such as Bitbucket / GIT
- Optionally you have experience in one or more of these technologies: HTML, responsive web design, design frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap), and CSS / CSS Preprocessors (e.g. SASS or LESS) as well as Microsoft SharePoint - especially SharePoint2013 and / or SharePoint Online
- Basic knowledge of databases is required
- Your profile is completed by a fluent English, fluent German is of advantage
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Alexander Amon.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 181675
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time