At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence, they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
The Hematology Sales Specialist is a field-based position responsible for driving instrument capital and reagent/consumable sales in the Hematology product lines. The Sales Specialist reports to the Director of Special Markets and operates as a key member of the local sales team which includes the DX sales force. The team works collectively to exceed annual revenue targets.
· Works closely with DX sales force to identify customers who are in the buying cycle for new Hematology equipment. These targets will include both current customers as well as new prospect opportunities.
· Coordinates all sales opportunity-based activities including but not limited to technical presentations, financial proposals, customer references and site visits, positioning Siemens solutions versus competitive options, equipment demonstrations, contracting and negotiating, and working with customer throughout the implementation process when the sale is closed.
· Exhibits keen Customer Relationship Management skills utilizing Siemen’s CRM systems to insure appropriate Sales Funnel Activity, Opportunity progression through the funnel, and Sales Forecasting. Must work closely with Account Managers to ensure data is always accurate and transparent for reporting purposes. Will complete individual activity tracking and business review reporting as requested. Utilizes strategic account planning tools to communicate account strategies across organization.
· The Specialist will work with the DX sales force to develop newly installed customers into reference accounts for the particular Siemens solution. This includes developing and implementing plans to exceed revenue/growth expectations, maximize customer profitability, and insure customer satisfaction/loyalty. Specialist will assist in cultivating long term relationships with key account decision makers.
· Specialist will work cross functionally with other team members from Marketing, the Technical Applications Organization, and Customer Service to ensure customer satisfaction.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, Experience
· Med Tech Preferred but BA/BS and 5+ years sales experience in Hematology Laboratory Sales with documented success.
· Med Tech Degree with a minim of 3 Years of large lab equipment sales experience with documented success.
· 75% travel required.
· Computer skills to include Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, Experience
· Clinical Diagnostics- Laboratory Capital Equipment sales experience is required.
· Knowledge of Capital and Operating Leasing is a MUST.
· Knowledge of Hematology Market and science is a MUST.
Individual will possess valid driver’s license in good standing.
Individual must be 21 years old to participate in Siemens required vehicle plan.
Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Job ID: 181708
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.