Siemens is seeking a Credit and Collections Supervisor to support our Building Technologies business throughout our Pacific Zone. This role is responsible for maintaining accuracy, integrity, and the completeness of the accounts receivable portfolio. The position supervises a team of collection representatives and ensures resolution of bill disputes and collection of past-due receivables.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, self-direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have more than 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard.
Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies that make the world a better place? Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this opportunity? If so, then we’d like to meet you!
- Establishes collector assignments, monthly collection targets for the team, and confirms performance targets for Collection Representatives.
- Responsible for ensuring lien, bond, and bankruptcy rules are followed through collaboration with the Legal department and the Zone Controlling team.
· Responsible for identifying, seeking approval for, and processing cancellations, credits, and write-offs while ensuring that company procedures are followed.
- Responsible for AR monthly status reviews with branch and finance teams regarding total value, delinquency, and other KPI’s
- Consolidates monthly collection targets into a monthly collection forecast, tracks progress and reports out.
- Monitors overall AR movement including aging lines and collection performance with collectors.
- Works with a central credit department as point of contact for credit inquiries and the resolution of customer credit line issues.
- Monitors unassigned collection line items and assigns them to appropriate collectors for resolution.
- Monitors unapplied cash, short pays, and collection system queues.
- Approves customer refunds, resolves/suggests/submits customer credit holds, and signs lien releases.
- Collects on accounts if short staffed due to PTO, etc.
- Participates in Zone Meetings regarding AR items as needed.
- Approves new customer master set-ups
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Required education: Four-year degree in Accounting, Finance, or related financial field.
- Required experience: Five years of accounts receivable management experience.
- Required travel: 10%
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Strong team management experience combined with good analytical skills.
- Clear and confident communication skills both written and verbal in English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools; Comfortable with Excel formulas & pivot tables.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States and will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· Three years of SAP experience preferred.
- GETPAID experience or similar collection tools.
- Hyperion experience.
- Construction industry experience.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) is shaping the market for intelligent, adaptive infrastructure for today and the future. It addresses the pressing challenges of urbanization and climate change by connecting energy systems, buildings and industries. SI provides customers with a comprehensive end-to-end portfolio from a single source – with products, systems, solutions, and services from the point of power generation all the way to consumption. With an increasingly digitalized ecosystem, it helps customers thrive and communities progress while contributing toward protecting the planet. SI creates environments that care. Siemens Smart Infrastructure has its global headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, and has around 71,000 employees worldwide.
- Siemens is a globally diversified engineering powerhouse: an opportunity such as this one can open doors to engineering practices and businesses new to you, preparing you for a great future with potential in so many types of fields—sustainability, energy, medical technologies, to name a few—in almost any location you ever dreamed of exploring.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, dental, and vision plans with many options from which to choose.
- All employees receive Life Insurance and Short- and Long-Term Disability coverage.
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available.
- Extensive product training and professional career development.
Job ID: 181715
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.