Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a dynamic and challenging field with other high performing team members? Do you have a passion to save energy, make buildings better to work/live in and Internet of Things (IoT) technology?
Siemens Smart Infrastructure is currently searching for a dynamic Energy Services Sr. Sales Executive to manage and grow energy services in the Louisville, KY market. The primary responsibility of the Energy Services Sr. Sales Executive is to achieve growth in energy services outside the sphere of performance contracting by identifying and developing Facility Improvement Measures (FIMs) and annual service agreements that have energy justification. The Energy Services Account Executive will collaborate across all vertical markets, existing and new customers to be the energy services and smart building technology subject matter expert.
• Develops and implements plans to take advantage of all sales opportunities in assigned geographic market leveraging Siemens extensive energy and technology solution set
• Educates the customer as the subject matter expert of technology used to collect, store and analyze data. Understand the topics of Fault Detection, IoT, Data Driven Services, M&V, Dashboards, Big Data, Cloud Computing, IaaS/PaaS and Data Analytics.
• Understands and evaluates energy supply and demand side saving opportunities.
• Develops customer specific energy management, technology and data driven roadmap for customers to meet their goals
• Effectively performs needs assessments, develops sales proposals, estimate, specifications and presentations as part of the sales cycle
• Supports recommended FIMs, with savings potential, cost estimates and back up data to verify FIMs.
• Prepares financial models related to payment including an understanding of ROI, life cycle costing and internal rate of return.
• Successfully develops new and expands existing accounts to achieve growth and profit requirements
• Creates and implements strategic sales strategies that leverage utility rebate programs to successfully position Siemens to secure targeted projects. Will be responsible for developing relationships with utilities, understand the rebates available, develop offerings that leverage the rebates, and manage/process the rebates for customers.
• Team sells with other Salespeople as appropriate. Responsible to work with current sales executives to expand and create new relationships by being the Trusted Advisor and energy services/technology subject matter expert to customers
• Possesses the skills to communicate the impact to the customer’s business objectives and develops outcome oriented service offerings to meet the business objectives
• Typical End-User decision-makers contacted include C-Level executives, VP of Operations, Directors of Facilities, Sustainability, Energy.
• Prepares accurate and thorough sales activity reports, forecast reports and expense tracking.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Requires technical and financial expertise with an aptitude to learn and competently use company estimating tools as well as gain an understanding of value engineering, related contractual concepts, and financial acumen.
- Proficient written and verbal communication in English.
- Must be at least 21 years of age to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
- Must have a driver’s license in good standing.
- Must be able to work in the U.S. without the current or future need for work sponsorship.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Preferred education: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or other relevant technology preferred.
• Preferred experience: At least six years of HVAC Controls and Mechanical Systems experience strongly preferred, although not required
- Familiarity with local utility energy efficiency rebates.
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM) certification
- Related professional certifications preferred.
- Strong public speaking skills desired.
- Demonstrated track record of achieving annual sales goals.
Job ID: 181732
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.