* Coordinates implementation of superior business strategies, guidelines and principles, in assigned organization.
* Designs and coordinates strategic plans, programs and measures on business or regional level, and aligns with related strategies and plans, in support of CEO and related executive team.
* Acts a trusted advisor for Top Management, in all strategic aspects, in order to identify and follow up on future business opportunities.
* Ensures continuous analyses and design of strategic positioning of the business overall, and advises on long term development of the product, service or solutions portfolio.
* Ensures development of business plans (Planband) and ensures effective controlling of the target setting processes, BTAs, and quarterly reviews.
* Steers and coordinates preparation and implementation of strategic planning , investment strategies, global market research (incl. execution of strategic benchmarking), etc.
* May initiate strategic initiatives of external growth, and initiates, steers or coordinates respective M&A projects, in defined businesses, markets or regions.
* Initiates and manages Strategy consulting projects, and the development and implementation of strategic business management and analysis tools.
* Decides on cooperation with external service providers, and monitors progress, budget adherence and results generated.
* Manages a team of Strategy Professionals.
Job ID: 181740
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Servicios S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time