Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Auditor 4 - Internal Audit
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Internal Audit helps to improve the overall success of Siemens Healthineers operations and processes and provide independent, factual, unbiased assurance to the Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to Siemens Healthineers executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create impact that drives change with improved financial results.
SHS A is a Global Leadership Development Program where you will work on different assurance engagements for various internal clients globally. The hands-on international exposure, in-depth view into Healthineers operations, and networking opportunities are key elements to taking on a leadership role as your next career step.
This role resides within the America’s Region.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· Represent Internal Audit within Siemens Healthineers, solidifying SHS A as a trusted business partner who helps manage risks for the company
· Execute assigned sections of the work plan to identify potential issues, areas for improvement, and formulate recommended actions through review of documentation and client inquiry on a wide variety of Healthcare-relevant topics including but not limited to Anti-Corruption: Business Partners, Cybersecurity, Data Privacy, Fraud Prevention, FDA/ISO Regulatory Compliance, Product Lifecycle Management, Business Continuity, Cloud Computing, Factory Operations, and Business Performance.
· Leverage the power of digitalization (data mining, data visualization, machine learning, and neural networks) to drive audit productivity, unlock new insights, and pursue “absolute” assurance by analyzing full populations (as opposed to merely sampling).
· Provide timely status updates to audit management by communicating observations, engagement risks, and potential roadblocks.
· Actively seek clarification amongst team members on engagement task requirements, processes, controls and technical matters as needed.
· Prepare working papers for discussion with audit management.
· Leverage your motivation and expertise to drive change and make impact through collaboration with peers.
· Contribute to recruiting activities; identify internal and external top talent
· Internal audit roles regularly require extensive national and international travel (as high as 80%)
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
· 3 to 5 years of experience in project management, operations, engineering, quality management, or accounting/controlling role within the medical device industry (IVD or Diagnostic Imaging preferred)
· Strong working knowledge of worldwide cGMPs, regulatory requirements, standards, and quality management systems for medical devices:
o US FDA (21CFR parts 820 / 801 / 803 / 806 / 1000ff)
o European MDD and IVDD
o ISO 13485 / ISO 9001
· Certified ISO 13485 auditor with experience as an auditor in the medical devices, in-vitro diagnostics, or pharmaceutical industry prederred
· ASQ, CQE, or CQA certification preferred
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 181749
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.