(May be located near any major USA-based Siemens office)
IPD Lead is responsible to work with key experts in this domain and
relevant product management teams within Siemens to define a IPD Bill of Materials (BOM) solution which can guide, expand and strengthen our footprint by
creating new opportunities for our portfolio and broader Siemens
The IPD Lead will also need to work closely with external partner
organizations for joint deliverables associated to this initiative. The
role also involves close alignment with Siemens LCS portfolio
development teams and development teams to ensure a robust go to market
solution and collateral set, to drive a solution strategy that includes
deliverables from various associated innovation initiatives.
IPD lead will head a small global team of domain experts including
presales and business development individuals focused on identifying
opportunities and driving pursuits.
- Define, prototype, drive consensus and build solution vision based on
- Lead a team of people to position, sell and ultimately deliver this
- Initiate business transformation process.
- Identify qualitative benefits of each transformation step and support
- Support continuous improvement and expansion of delivery
- Highly motivated, self-starter, team player.
- Efficient and target oriented way of working.
- Efficient operation and communication with all relevant levels of the
internal or customer organization.
- Well established network within the Siemens organization.
- Strong moderation and presentation skills and a customer oriented way
- Project work experience on international level.
- Cultural sensibility.
- High enforcement ability.
degree in Engineering required
- Minimum: 10 years of recent experience in Enterprise Software Release BOM management, please list this experience in your resume in all situations you have managed Bill of Materials.
- Substantial hands-on experience in PLM software development, and consulting on
large scale implementation projects for large OEM customers.
- Implementation and operational knowledge of Enterprise Release BOM
- Experience as a software Solution Architect, Software Presales Consultant, Solution Designer or similar.
- Good knowledge of the Siemens PLM software product portfolios and DF Digital
Enterprise Suite covering industry SW and automation (FA, MC, PL, CS,CP).
- International experience
-Strongly prefer candidates currently be located, and the role be located, in Detroit, MI area.
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the
Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored
work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United
Job ID: 181760
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.