Vice President Smart Infrastructure - Medium Voltage (DS) Business Unit – Middle East
What are my responsibilities?
- Drive & grow DS business in UAE Lead Country
- Define and implement a growth strategy for the region.
- Develop the DS team in all countries in terms of capabilities and capacities to ensure successful business.
- Create and lead a team of leaders in all countries in the region
- Set up & steer an effective vertical- / channel-oriented Go2Market for DS in all countries
- Own regional P&L,
- Enable exponential growth in digitalization portfolio through strong IoT push in the whole region
- Ensure profitable growth by flawlessly executing projects, reducing / effectively managing NCCs and driving productivity.
- Define and set up a value chain that ensures competitiveness and use cross-country synergies
What do I need to qualify for this position?
- 10 years of management & leadership experience in energy-related businesses.
- Strong financial & strategic skills and experience in managing a P&L
- Ideally, electrical engineering degree or comparable.
- Strong Sales background, ideally paired with sound project management skills or, if from a product business background, experiences in product management.
- Service experience would be beneficial.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 181798
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time