Great opportunity for Omani Nationals to join Siemens
Siemens Power Generation Services delivers service solutions for gas turbines, steam turbines, generators, compressors, and pumps to increase efficiency, reliability and availability throughout the entire lifecycle of customers’ assets. We partner with our customers to achieve optimal performance and success by offering maintenance services, modernizations and upgrades, remote monitoring, lifetime extensions and digital solutions to logistical and turnkey services for onshore rotating equipment.
We are looking for a Client Manager for the Power Generation Service, encompassing Gas Turbines, Steam Turbines and Compressors services.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of Siemens Order Entry in country and will have, as part of such responsibility, to:
- position Siemens as the best service provider in the Distributed Generation and Oil & Gas market
- be the front face for Siemens and develop strong relationships with clients, identify business opportunities, enhance market transparency and increase customer satisfaction
- establish, maintain and improve on customer contacts, gather and communicate market intelligence through effective customer relations and communication.
- develop and implement winning sales strategies, have a self-motivated drive to enhance customer satisfaction and to achieve defined sales targets.
- be the account manager for several customers to understand decision makers at all levels of the customers’ organization.
- manage sales activities between customers, various Siemens factories (Product Competence Centers), regional hub and local project management, logistics and supply chain teams
- forecast sales opportunities and revenues accurately using CRM tools (Salesforce.com)
- support digital solutions applicable to rotating equipment.
- be responsible for mobilizing field service engineers to Customer site on ad-hoc or emergency basis and for small minor workscopes when required.
- be responsible for end to end process for repair orders
- work in line with the Company’s compliance and business conduct guidelines
The candidate shall:
- prefereable to have relevant sales experience in servicing rotating equipment (gas turbines, steam turbines, generators, compressors), preferably in the oil and gas market
- have a university degree in an engineering discipline, preferably in mechanical engineering
- be strong in English written and oral language to communicate effectively within Siemens organization Arabic speaking would be preferable. German speaking would be a plus but not essential.
- Have sharp analytical skills to review cost estimates and have positive discussions with commercial and proposal teams.
- have excellent time management skills and be an out of the box thinker with a creative approach to problem solving
- be open to work with people from different cultural backgrounds and have demonstrated ability to work as a team player
- You will hold (or be able to hold) a valid driver’s license to be mobile within the Muscat area and be willing to travel (internal and external to Oman) when required.
Job ID: 181807
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens L.L.C.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time