Who are we?
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Today, Siemens Healthineers in KSA is looking to hire a Customer Training Organizer to be based in our Healthcare City office based in Riyadh to the next possible start.
Increase customer satisfaction and productivity by providing outstanding, high-quality education support, including turnover training and further continuative education, thereby optimize customer training experience.
Increase efficiency of sales through competent application consultancy and support as well as promoting the products of application services.
What are my responsibilities?
· Verify Contractual training requests " contract, calculation sheet, nomination letters, etc…" and prepare calculation of estimated budget
· For Contractual abroad training: Prepare and submit Nexus claims for flight tickets and accommodation approvals, and Prepare SpoDom activity for management and compliance approval as needed
· Handle the communicate with HQ, Training Center, or fellowship admins to choose suitable training, and communicate with local travel agency for logistic booking, all in coordination with the requester
· Handle MA ticket Creation and releasing in SAP, as well as the booking of productive hours for local APPS
· Compile data and generate monthly Performance, Productive Hours and Capacity Utilization reports of local APPS
· Support daily routine "back office" tasks for smooth workflow
· Follow up application specialists submission of WTS and maintain their submission record
· Handle tasks related to Application Training Global Survey project e.g. sending customer data to project admin, following up alerts, handling annual outputs, and follow up project renewal and payment
· Monitor general Service Performance via CS standard parameters (KPI) and inform CS management any deviation related to process and/or IT solutions
· Analyze related sources and propose solutions
· Ensure optimal utilization of global Standard SERVOR® Processes & Information systems.
· Support the various CS department heads in improving their respective processes and integration on the whole
· Organize / perform tests, training, change management initiatives for any process/IT change and project, in order to ensure prorper handover within CS organization.
· Maintain transparency on Organizational, Process and System maturity.
· Ensure the implementation, roll out and systematic usage of CS operational performance parameters using local and global data bases and business warehouses.
· Ensure coordination of initiatives and resources between HQ, RHQ, CIO etc... and local organization for any process & IS related.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Fresh graduate or 3 years of relevant experience
· Bachelor degree in biomedical engineering or business administration
· Strong communication skills
· Team work skills
· Organization skills, schedule arrangement, time management
· Customer focus, analytical thinking / optimization of cost and resources, independent and creative problem solving
· SAP CS/ Spiridon Knowledge, MS office, ATCT tool
What else do you need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at
How do you apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 181808
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time