Who we are?
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company's name is dedicated to our employees. It's their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound Interesting?
Then come in and join our team as a production supervisor in Kolkata for Imaging product line.
Please find more information on our organization at: www.siemens healthineers.co.in
What is in store for me:
• Operate the cyclotron and related production equipment.
• Assist and execute validation of analytical methods and quality controls.
• Perform quality control tests, prepare solutions, and perform general laboratory and facility maintenance.
• Maintain raw-material records and internal inventory tracking.
• Learn and practice Atomic Energy Regulatory Board (AERB) India, radiation safety regulations.
Qualifications & mandatory skill set required:
• Education in sciences preferred (Chemistry, Microbiology, Biology, Biomedical Engineer or related field.
• Must be able to work overnight shift (Facility operates at night.)
• Effective written and verbal English communication skills required.
• Ability to be an effective team member.
Job Title: Production Supervisor
What do I need to qualify for this job?
A Bio medical /Electronic engineer with 1-3 years of work experience of reagent production line ( Laboratory Diagnostic production line ) .
What else do I need to know
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of application form to the best of your ability as will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Contact: If you have further questions regarding the role then please feel free to contact Pooja on firstname.lastname@example.org .
Job ID: 181821
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time