What are my reponsibilities?
- Defining The Product & Solution Security (PSS) process activities in-line with defined PSS governance framework
- Understanding Siemens security requirements to drive adherence for Embedded, Web, Mobile, Cloud & IoT environments
- Creating security concepts based on company security requirements
- Defining, maintaining and evangelizing an up-to-date security threat & technology landscape
- Interfacing with project teams on security needs, gaps, process implementation & continuous support
- Conceptualizing and implementing tool-driven and highly-automated prototypes to showcase security threat mitigations across the SW product development lifecycle
- Coaching project teams on awareness of PSS process activities & related security technologies and their implementation
- Supporting project teams on security threat & risk analysis and management
- Supporting project teams on handling security incidents
- Interfacing the support functions (e.g. Configuration Management, Quality Management etc.) to define holistic security concepts and measures
- Taking responsibilities on Siemens wide organizational roles in order to support working as One Global Team.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer or Electrical-Electronics Engineering (or similar fields)
- Proven minimum 3 years experience in the software security domain
- Proven knowledge of Cyber Security concepts
- Proven experience on hands-on software development
- Experience with most of the following topics:
- Security Process Definition, Implementation & Monitoring
- Software Threat & Risk Analysis
- SIEM & Security Incident Handling
- Security Testing Concepts & Tools
- Technology & Security topics (network & application security, web-server & database security, security baselines, data protection, cryptography)
- Knowledge on following topics is a plus:
- SW Development / Testing in cloud, web and desktop applications
- Complex IT systems know-how (client-server, storage & networks, file shares, cloud deployment)
- Cloud (Amazon, Azure) Security architectures, container technologies & standards
- SCA tools (e.g. SonarQube etc.) hands-on experience
- Scripting languages (e.g. Python)
- Configuration Management Systems (especially GIT)
- Continuous integration (CI) concepts
- Excellent interpersonal communication, problem solving, presentation and analytical skills
- Team player with highly collaborative and positive attitude
- Eager to learn new technologies and energy domain know-how, self motivated, energetic approach
- Excellent command of English is a must
- German is a plus
What else do I need to posses?
- No restrictions for travelling abroad temporarily
- Military service should be completed or deferred for male candidates
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Job ID: 181825
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S. ODTU Teknokent Bölge Subesi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time