- Test plan creation
- Manual testing of functionality
- Automation of all test cases developed.
- Performance testing
- Regression testing
- Technical degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent is required.
- Work experience 2 to 4 years.
- Good understanding of Unix/Linux operating system environments required.
- Knowledge of software quality assurance processes and experience with maintaining regression test suites is required
- Knowledge of shell scripting and interpreted software languages (Perl, Tcl/Tk, or Python) are important skills required to be effective in this job.
- Experience in GUI automation tools like Squish.
- The candidate must have good written and verbal communication skills;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Able to thrive and improve in a multifaceted multi-site fast-paced development environment.
Job ID: 181850
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time