Siemens Mobility provides integrated mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics transport. For the efficient transportation of passengers and goods, we combine specialization in automation and electrification by road and rail, rail vehicles, turnkey systems, consulting and consumer services.
We are looking for Accountant – German or/and French Speaker (m/f):
What are my responsibilities?
As part of Record to Report team the main activities will be:
· Perform monthly activities;
· Closing activities;
· Reporting activities (ESPRIT, ADSTAR, Global DOC);
· PCMBs (SOA) Controls elaboration;
· KPI’s preparation;
· Fixed Assets activities;
· Posting Cash Bank transactions;
· Bank account reconciliation.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Minimum high school degree; University degree will be a plus;
· Accounting background would be preferable;
· Fluent knowledge of English language;
· Other language mandatory (French and/or German);
· Knowledge on Siemens organizations is a plus;
· Process and accounting knowledge;
· Proficient in MSOffice, SAP and Spyridon;
· Flexibility and ability to work under pressure in a changing environment;
· Team Player, with strong customer focus, result & quality orientation;
· Proactive, reliable, organized, with autonomy and strong communication skills;
What else do I need to know?
In Siemens Mobility Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please send your application.
Job ID: 181868
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time