At Siemens Mobility, we are changing the way people travel, from smart road systems to digital railways. But it’s the people that make our company. Not the other way around!
We are currently looking for a Contracts Administrator to join our Siemens Intelligent Traffic Systems (ITS) business in Edinburgh.
In this role, your main responsibility will be to provide administrative support to the East Scotland Field Service team. You will form an important role in ensuring the Edinburgh Service centre effectively manages all Service Contracts.
What are your responsibilities within this role
- Be the first point of contact both face to face and over the phone with internal and external customers
- Book travel and accommodation for team members, make catering arrangements
- Process and input contract documentation and maintain local database information
- Manage and support the team’s organization such as team meetings, one to one meetings, team building events
- Prepare, compose and edit complex memos, documents and other correspondence. Prepare presentations, reports, spreadsheets and other documents to support the management team
- Support local and other depot line management with people management processes, including Onboarding and the introduction of new team members and ensuring that absence is recorded in the internal employee data management system
- Ensure awareness and understanding of Siemens compliance policies and promote our cultural values
- Support the improvement and efficiency of administration processes and work with others in a similar capacity to establish best practice administration across ITS ensuring consistency across the area
- This role is expected to ensure that all administration runs smoothly in their area but may mean covering other areas during holidays or absence
What do you need to qualify for the role
- Someone with experience in providing administrative support to multiple stakeholders – diary, travel management, expenses
- Someone who is well organized and able to prioritise workload
- IT literate – good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Flexible, can-do attitude capable of working on own initiative and within a team
- High attention to detail and presentation
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner – able to expertly handle requests and queries from a range of customers – employees, managers, external customers
- IT literacy - Advanced Excel and Sharepoint working knowledge
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them. We have offices across the UK, full of talented individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do you need to know
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance, pension and overtime. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 181869
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY LIMITED
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time