Territory Sales Manager - Emerging Enterprise
Siemens Financial Services Private Limited (SFSPL) is a provider of customized equipment finance solutions. Headquartered in Mumbai, we have pan-India coverage through offices in 20 major cities across India. Our areas of focus include – Healthcare Equipment Financing, Machine Tools Equipment Financing, Printing Equipment Financing, Plastic Molding Equipment Financing and Packaging Equipment Financing. We do financing for equipment manufactured by Siemens and a wide array of other well-known manufacturers from India. In addition to this we also provide financing for International equipment and manufacturers. We believe in delivering outstanding customer service and demonstrate our financial expertise and industrial know-how to build value for our customers.
Change the future with us
- You will have to manage current and develop new relationships with various OEM , suppliers and dealers of Healthcare equipment’s to generate leads in small ticket Healthcare .
- You are consummate and credible sales professional selling financial solutions to Healthcare industry - Hospital, Clinics, Diagnostic centers and doctors.
- You will actively and successfully handle the sales process: lead generation; credentials presentation; asking questions; solution presentation; negotiation; close; handover to the counterparty (internal team) and subsequent follow up and process management.
- You will have individual responsibility for new business, and are expected to self-manage; however, support will be available from the Regional Sales Head and Vendor Managers.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have worked in Sales with a leading bank or with any financial institute of repute and should have dealt with Hospitals / Doctors / Diagnostic center & Clinics and taking business out of it.
- You have 2 years’ experience directly taking care of customers establishing relationship and work experience of selling financial products to healthcare institutions.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and eagerness to be a phenomenal teammate at all levels. Fluency in Kannada will an added advantage.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bengaluru (Karnataka). But you’ll also get to visit other locations in Karnataka and India, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: http://www.siemens.co.in/about-us/siemens-financial-services-equipment-financing.htm and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 181878
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time