Senior Manager - Business Development
Siemens Financial Services Private Limited (SFSPL) is a provider of customized equipment finance solutions. Headquartered in Mumbai, we have pan-India coverage through offices in 20 major cities across India. Our areas of focus include – Healthcare Equipment Financing, Machine Tools Equipment Financing, Printing Equipment Financing, Plastic Molding Equipment Financing and Packaging Equipment Financing. We do financing for equipment manufactured by Siemens and a wide array of other well-known manufacturers from India. In addition to this we also provide financing for International equipment and manufacturers. We believe in delivering outstanding customer service and demonstrate our financial expertise and industrial know-how to build value for our customers.
Change the future with us
- You will identify and develop Vendor relationships within existing and new strategic vendors at Chennai in order to help achieve sales targets in line with regional and company goals and targets.
- Your objective is to be achieved mainly through Vendor relationships but as well through direct sales activities with focus would be the following industry sectors - Machine Tools, Printing Plastics and Packaging (PPP), Healthcare, and other identified segments.
- You will be responsibilities of the Vendor Manager will include the structuring and establishing of financing schemes and products tailor made for the targeted vendors.
- You would also need to train the Vendor’s regional Sales teams on SFSPL’s product portfolio and would be their main contact partner for any related issues, and develop, maintain and monitor the business performance with the assigned vendors.
- You will source maximum opportunities from assigned vendors within the specified sectors maintaining continuous contact with key relationships in order to best understand the needs to ensure all plans for targeted vendors are reviewed through weekly or monthly meetings & report internally as well as to vendors through a defined operating mechanism.
- You will set account development strategies and individual targets for each assigned vendor for the future sustainability of our business relationship.
- You will develop and implement annual plans and budgets for the targeted vendors in line with overall business plans and maintain policies and procedures to ensure smooth structuring of financial products ensuring adherence to all NBFC Credit Policies, compliance with all prevalent regulatory guidelines.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have worked in business development and vendor management with a leading bank or with any financial institute of repute and should have delt with Micro SME/SME/Mid Corporate customers and taking business out of it.
- You have min 4 years’ experience directly taking care of customers establishing relationship and work experience of financial products and healthcare Finance industries.
- Major Vendor Partners (Captive and 3rd-Party), Sales, Risk, Asset Management and Operations and Legal, the purpose of these relationships is to ensure smooth and clear interdepartmental communications in order to successfully facilitate either a transaction or initiative.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Chennai (Tamilnadu). But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: http://www.siemens.co.in/about-us/siemens-financial-services-equipment-financing.htm and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 181886
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time