SYSTEM ENGINNER Main Line & Freight Mobility Solutions
Siemens Mobility Spain (Siemens Mobility SLU + Siemens Rail Automation) located in Tres Cantos
Drive the complete project life cycle System engineering for ML & FP for the assigned projects. Starting with the system concept up to the final validation of the system requirements of the project, by developing a detailed system requirement specification and its assignment to the different subsystems and its interfaces.
Is it of upmost importance its contribution to the System and product strategy as System engineering is the technical authority of all the projects and has the perfect view if customer needs and requirements as well as market tendencies and lessons learned from existing projects.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Global & System Requirement analysis and is assignment to the appropriate subsystem.
- System Architecture analysis and design
- Creation/Maintain of an URS (User Requirement Specification) to R&D with the Gaps of the existing system to be applied against project requirements.
- Collaborate with HQ ML & FP segments.
- Collaborate together with Sales and R&D in the Global product strategy of the different ML& FP signaling systems used in Mobility
- Drive the System engineering for ML & FP projects and therefore give the necessary support to the other areas of the engineering department.
- Provide support to the Specific System Integration team.
- Drive the innovations to the subsystems.
- As part of the system engineering of the Engineering department to support and be involved in all the strategic initiatives of the System Engineering area, and Engineering department when required.
- Experience in Requirements Management, specification, traceability and validation.
- Desirable experience in Product and System Development.
- Experience in System Integration
- +2 years experience in ETCS based system (desirable)
- +2 years experience as System manager or equivalent
- +2 years experience leading engineering or R&D teams
- Experience in international projects and experience in dealing with HQ.
- Fluency in English