Senior Manager - Accounts Payable
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments. We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
Change the future with us
- You will oversee and manage P2P operations for specific region(s).
- You will ensure implementation of approved Purchase Order and Accounting policies and procedures for assigned organizational unit and ensure internal controls are in place, and accounting complies with Siemens standards
- You will monitor performance, provide KPI analysis and prepare and comment respective performance reporting
- You will Liaise with suppliers and customers for service delivery issues and enhance customer relations and drive value generation as partner of choice
- You will drive cross border and cross functional topics and Identify and drive digitalization and projects concerning improvements of P2P processes
- You will manage the organization assigned and lead professionals and operative teams and drive employee development and ownership culture
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are a graduate in Commerce and have working experience/ knowledge on managing end to end accounts payable and P2P process.
- You bring 10+ years of experience in P2P/ AP and PO.
- You should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, organization skills, and analytical skills
- You are someone flexible to work on all shifts
- You have good experience in managing team and escalations .
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the craft of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are looking forward to getting to know you. We are Siemens with collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 181890
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time