Engineer Instrumentation Maintenance
Looking for New opportunities in Process Solutions? We have got you covered. We are looking for individuals like you who will help us change the face of Process Solutions -Large Drive Applications for our Portfolio Companies!
No. of years of Relevant Experience required:
BE- Electrical with minimum 5 to 7 years of experience. Should be from Integrated Cement Plant background and instrumentation knowledge in DCS is a must.
Hiring Location : Belgaum
Compensation : 4 to 5 LPA
- Having experience in integrated cement plant electrical maintenance
- Must have experience in maintenance and trouble shooting of general electrical maintenance & HT motors.
- Knowledge in instrumentation is required
- Knowledge in using advance/latest tool techniques
- Preparation of documentation and Presentation skills.
Should have working experience, good understanding and knowledge of the following equipments:
- Bus ducts, PCC panels, MCC Panels
- HT Motors/LT Motors
- 690V Motors
- HT Capacitors, APFC Panels/LT Capacitors
- LT drive Panels
- ESP Transformers & Control Panels
- Main & Aux. Lighting Distribution boards
- Battery Banks & Chargers
- Earthing System
- Lightning System
Headline Call to action
- We would be happy to welcome you to our Siemens Family, please feel free to apply on the website. If shortlisted, we will be calling you for next steps soon.
- You will be performing this from Mumbai or any other site location, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 181895
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time