What are my responsibilities?
- Sales, Business Development
- Acquire new customers and build long-term relationships with targeted customers
- Possess the ability to devise strategies to tap unexplored markets, new and existing customers and new applications
- Generating leads for requirement in the domain of energy efficiency contributing to business growth
- Negotiating and controlling of contractual terms & conditions regarding financial and technical aspects
- Submitting of quotations, participation in tenders and effective follow-up of sales cases
- Build up and maintain intensive customer contact to the relevant decision makers (Single interface for sales inquiries)
- Generate leads and business cases and coordinate proposals together with the representatives of different Business Units
- Create and conduct product, solution, proposal presentations specially for analytics to customers and consultants
- Identify market demand, analysis of competitors and market trends - focused on portfolio elements and service offerings
- Interact with delivery units to ensure market applicability of the portfolio and competitive price politics
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Mechanical / Electrical Engineer preferably with MBA
- Having 8-12 years of relevant experience
- A Salesperson with holistic approach in scanning market for business opportunities
- Languages: fluent English
- Readiness for frequent business trips expected.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 181929
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time