Siemens Mobility ITS is seeking to hire a motivated and tenured Commercial Project Manager to lead projects in the Miami area on all commercial topics. In this role, you will have the responsibility for the financial success of assigned projects and opportunities in close cooperation with Project Managers (PM) and Bid Project Managers (BPM) following these projects through the PM@Siemens Process.
You will be a valued member of our Intelligent Traffic Systems business, reporting to the Finance Manager. In partnership with the Project Manager, the CPM is responsible for the commercial, financial, and contractual aspects of project execution - this includes monitoring cash flow, revenue, and margin development, financial forecasting and reporting, and maintaining the project within SAP. Responsibility will begin upon project handover from proposals, through execution, and until handover to customer service for warranty.
- Maintain Estimate at Completions (EAC) project plans
- Handle all functional departments in a matrixed organization
- Provide risk management and opportunities management as well as contract and claims management
- Collaborate with external customer on project progress and any contract or finance issues
- Interact with corporate accounting and external auditors on any relevant issues
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting fields or related degree is required
- 5+ years experience in Commercial Project Management or a related Finance role.
- CPM Certified; Siemens Senior CPM Certification preferred
- Strong experience in forecasting
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills required
- Basic SAP/Spiridon experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required
- Great teammate
- Experience in transportation industry and governmental contracts a plus
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, vision, and dental plans with many options from which to choose.
- All employees receive Life Insurance, Short, and Long Term Disability coverage.
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
- Education reimbursement programs available.
- Extensive product training and professional career development.
Job ID: 181930
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.