How do you shape the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the talented individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Digital Process Industries. In India, we have offices in Pune and Chennai
We make real what matters.
We are looking for candidates with below criteria.
1. You should have 2 to 4 years of experience in Manual Testing (Validation, Verification)
2. You should have Exposure / knowhow of Agile / Safe Agile SDLC
3. You should be aware of Requirements clarification, test design and test case writing, defect lifecycle
4. You should have Exposure / knowhow of Tools : Quality management tools for test design and test case documentation and execution, defect tracking tools like ClearQuest / Quality Manager, Change and Configuration Management Tool like RTC Jazz, test management tool like Quality Center etc
5. You should have exposure to / knowledge of automation testing will be added plus
Soft skills :
= Communication and co-ordination with local teams and on-site partners,
= learning abilities in order to understand domain and products quickly,
= Initiative & innovation for constantly improving testing function.
What you need to make real what matter
• You should have either B.E. / B.Tech / MCA/ M. Tech/ MSc(Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical).
• Self Determination; Initiative; Learning; Communication Skills; Team Player; Analytics; Result Orientation; Customer Focus; Professional Ethics
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Job ID: 181940
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time