Siemens Smart Infrastructure is expanding and in need of a Sales Coordinator to support our growing Sales Team in the Greater Washington DC area (Beltsville, MD office). The Sales Coordinator will have daily interaction with the sales staff in coordinator of the bids and bid documents for projects. The Sales Coordinator will be expected to work with the CSM and Renewal coordinator to organize and prepare the service contract documents.
· Works with the processing of all order in-take for the department and management of the documents through the workflow
· Individual works in CRM system to maintain the customer relationship information and project information
· Interacts with contract handling and FBA teams to ensure the contracts are processed
· Assists sales executives with bid documentation and qualifications by completing and reviewing necessary bid forms
· Works directly with legal to ensure pre-bid reviews and appropriate documentation is accurate and if needed, manage issues to include settling any issues that arise
· Responsible for ensuring contract renewals and sales orders are competed timely and compliantly
· Manages the Workflow Standards process (Monthly)
· Will collaborate and partner with FBA, Controller, Bookers, Billers, and Collectors
· Central point for contract processing through all work flow processes
· Supports sales executives by monitoring and updating the CRM systems
· As needed, coordinates with other division departments to resolve issues with customers and retain high satisfaction levels
· Collects / organizes and prints bidding documents for sales staff
· Successful candidate must be able to work in the office daily, work late hours as needed during month end
· High School Diploma or GED equivalency required, although an Associate’s Degree would be preferred
· Experience supporting a sales team strongly desired, preferably within a similar construction or engineering industry
· Proficiency with Quoting & Proposal Tool, SAP, CRM, and Microsoft Office
· Requires regular use of business or specialized vocabulary and a strong knowledge of company operations, organizational procedures and personnel
· Knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices and procedures
· Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures to the completion of difficult assignments
· Excellent organizational and verbal and written communication skills. Proficient with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States
Why Siemens? In addition to an awesome career opportunity, we offer:
• Very good health, vision, dental plan with many options to choose from
• All employees receive Life Insurance, STD and LTD
• 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary
• Extensive product training and career development
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with opportunities to make top money. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens they rarely leave as shown in our low turnover rate. Come advance your career with Siemens!
Job ID: 181950
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.