• Lead annual and mid-year review cycles of compensation programs including administration, distribution, and communication and training
• Research, analyze and recommend modifications to existing benefits plans/processes to improve services to employees in a cost-effective manner; oversee benefit plan contract negotiation meetings with vendors (Benefits management, research, and negotiations)
• Work with senior management to ensure that compensation and benefits programs support the organization's business objectives and meet all legal requirements
• Administer benefits program, facilitate employee enrollment, status changes, and terminations
• Conduct open enrollment educational sessions for all benefit plans to employees
• Manage compensation bench-marking, which includes managing third party compensation vendors in alignment with Global Compensation and Benefits
• Analyze the effectiveness of existing compensation policies, guidelines, and procedures, and recommend improvements
• Manage all federal, state, and local compliance, filings, reports, and audits related to the administration of employee benefit programs
• Manage leave administration process with vendor partners to mitigate risk, reduce lost time and expedite return to work process
• Prepare annual budgets and track all benefit-related expenses on a regular basis
• Collaborate with Finance on the development of the annual health & welfare budget, merit budget and bonus budgets
• Perform all duties with integrity, accuracy, timeliness and customer-service orientation
• Other duties and projects assigned
• 5 years benefits administration experience with at least 3 years’ experience working with third party benefits administration providers
• 3 years of compensation experience including all total rewards program evaluations
• Excellent project management, organization, communication, interpersonal, collaboration, and relationship skills
• Must have strong attention to detail, and the ability to accurately deliver in a fast-paced environment
• In Depth knowledge of benefit and protected leave of absence regulations
• High level of discretion and confidentiality
• Demonstrated proficiency in analyzing Information , financial reporting, compensation and wage structures, conflict resolution, applicable benefits laws.
• Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
• Exceptional skills in the Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through on own initiative with minimum direction
• Must be team-oriented self-starter with good problem-solving skills and ability to interact positively and successfully with all levels of the company
• Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
Job ID: 181973
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Company: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.