Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Product Manager (m/f/d) Performance Managementand take over the responsibility for the development of IT-based Performance Management products within the Enterprise Services Global Solutions Portfolio Team.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are the accountable driver of the overall product strategy supporting our global performance management consulting offerings
- You maintain the roadmap for Performance Management products for Consulting in the broader context of the Healthineers technology landscape
- You act as the primary contact point for concerns in the context of governing the service offerings for its entire Lifecycle
- You establish knowledge management and sharing across the regions, including hosting best practice examples
- To support Performance Management product installations, you assist regional consultants
- You collect and collate customer requirements from regional consultants
- With documenting the requirements, placing them into the roadmap of the respective development organizations and monitoring the development progress you take care for on time and on budget delivery of the needed tools and enablers
- The acceptance test of the deliveries before rolling them out to the global consulting organization is in your responsibility
- You take care of triggering user and data de-commissioning upon the term of a customer contract
- New customer on-boarding by the regional consultants is supported by you and you take an active role in the customer acquisition if required
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Enterprise Services.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a university degree in Computer Science, or Business Administration, or related field
- You have many years of combined experience in product management and requirement specification within healthcare
- You collected consulting experience regarding clinical processes
- You are able to demonstrate an applied understanding of analytics, workflow optimization, and technology
Your attributes and skills:
- You have proficient English skills
- You have highly effective written and verbal communication skills as well as well-developed interpersonal and team coordination skills
- Your working style is defined by a strong business and target orientation; also you have a high level of intrinsic motivation and drive together with a powerful ‘can do’ attitude to problem solving
- You have the ability to competently plan and organize in order to achieve short and longer-term objectives
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical
technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven
to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the
globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the
areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and
molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sabine Reiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 181985
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time