Siemens Talent Acquisition
Siemens US Talent Acquisition attracts, sources, selects and hires the best people to meet the needs of the business. Recruiters have end-to-end responsibility for the recruiting process including sourcing, attracting, assessing and hiring active and passive candidates. By maintaining a deep and current knowledge of the talent market and Siemens business needs, recruiters provide professional service and advice that is of a consistently high standard.
The Talent Acquisition Recruiter will report into the TA Division Manager. This position must be located in either our Malvern, PA or Cary, NC locations.
The Recruiter will effectively partner with Siemens US Division and Business Unit leaders to execute talent acquisition strategies in direct support of annual business objectives. The Recruiter will own the full recruitment life cycle (identifying, attracting, assessing, and hiring talent) with strong knowledge of the business/culture and the available talent pool in their assigned function or market.
End to end responsibility for the recruiting process and execution of TA strategy:
• Self-contained steering of the recruiting process as specified by the Talent Acquisition strategy
Consultation to and support of Hiring Managers:
• Understand recruiting needs and job requirements, and advise on most appropriate actions
• Communicate with Hiring Managers regarding the status of the recruiting process
Sourcing and management of candidate pools:
• Identify and approach active and passive candidates through internal and external channels to fill positions in a timely manner
• Build and maintain candidate pools and talent pipelines
• Definition and updating of key profiles to manage future demand
Assessment and selection of candidates:
•Conduct telephone/video interviews prior to candidate forwarding to Hiring Manager (shortlist)
Positioning Siemens as an "Employer of Choice":
• Represent Siemens as an Employer of Choice through knowledge of Siemens employer branding, in depth understanding of Siemens business and knowledge of the labor market
• Act as first point of contact for applicants (incl. recruiting events, e.g. at universities)
• Facilitate professional and smooth communication with all stakeholders involved in the recruiting process
• Maintain and leverage a recruiting network
Assurance of high-quality service:
• Responsibility for achievement of target KPIs
• Maintain current knowledge of current labor market trends, competitors and general recruiting trends and intelligence
• Continuous communication with internal and external stakeholders
Projects and other tasks:
• Participate in projects as required
- § Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- § Minimum of 5-8 years recruiting experience; including experience in a corporate recruiting role or in an agency/search firm role
- § Experience in recruiting roles similar to the requirements -Healthcare sales would be desirable
- § PHR, CIR, or Airs certification is preferred
- § Excellent written & verbal communication, relationship building, multi-tasking, organizational, presentation, collaboration, follow-up, and negotiating skills
- § Demonstrated experience establishing customer relationships and a track record of excellent customer satisfaction required
- § A proven ability to pipeline talent along with an in-depth knowledge of creative sourcing techniques to uncover passive candidates
- § Experience with tools and technology including an Applicant Tracking System, HR People Management System, and LinkedIn Recruiter functionality required
Job ID: 181986
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions (TRE dARE) USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.