We currently have an exciting opening for a Manufacturing Technician II to assemble and test medical equipment, as well as assemblies for mechanical calibration with software.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the ability to identify and help resolve electrical and mechanical issues, mechanical alignments, performance & quality testing and loading proprietary company software. Additionally, experienced in trouble-shooting state of the art electronics and assembling major mechanical components preferred. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to follow processes and procedures and work independently.
This position is located in Hoffman Estates, IL.
• Supports semi-complex manufacturing related studies and processes.
• Gathers and records semi-complex production information; enters data into internal computer systems.
• Participates in semi-complex repairing and retesting for product and/or manufacturing facilities. Helps develop estimates of requirements arising from process changes.
• Resolves semi-complex manufacturing or maintenance related problems affecting daily
• May participate in technical problem solving/troubleshooting support to a manufacturing environment.
• Participates in troubleshooting for machine operations to determine parameters for improving efficiency in a production environment.
Associate’s degree in Electronics or 1-2 years of vocational technical training required. HS diploma or
equivalent required. Specialized skill training/certification may be required.
Knowledge and Experience
• Demonstrates comprehensive working knowledge of a technical or specialty area, and of operations, methods, and practices.
• Generally, 2-5 years of successful experience in area of responsibility
Job ID: 181998
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.