Reporting to the Operations Manager, this position manages multiple, small Fire projects from booking to customer acceptance (execution portion only):
• Leads the project document/submittal creation, installation, start-up, commissioning and turnover of assigned fire projects.
Ensures customer satisfaction during and at final project completion;
coordinates internal and/or external installation resources to meet project
• Analyzes as-sold scope of work against project documents and plans. Escalates deviations between scope and contract specifications, and/or codes, to Branch Sales.
• Responsible for estimating/proposing change orders.
• Manages the effective execution by the Project Team. Monitors progress to assure compliance with customer and AHJ requirements.
• Identifies percentage of completion for the preparation of progress billings. Participates in the pursuit of timely payments from the customer, and authorizes payments to material suppliers and subcontractors.
• Identifies final project completion to Project Coordination for initiating the project Technically Complete work flow. Participates as needed to ensure a timely completion of the close out process.
NICET II in Fire Alarm Technologies or higher preferable. Expectation would be to obtain NICET II within 1 year of start. Minimum two years experience in project management required. Strong knowledge of industry fundamentals and business operations. Strong leadership, listening, verbal and written communication skills.
High School diploma required.
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Job ID: 182031
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.