Siemens US Talent Acquisition
Director, IT – SAP AMR P40
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Director, IT – SAP AMR P40
The position reports to the Head of SAP Application Management – Regions. The AMR P40 team consists of 10 IT professionals and a managed-service team of 25 with our IT services partner.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Director, IT – SAP AMR P40, you will be responsible for:
· Lead teams of SAP ERP systems analysts in determining solutions and driving their implementation based on internal customer needs
· Serve and collaborate as a member of the global SAP Center of Excellence (CoE) management team
· Lead special projects
· Select and manage vendors who deliver software and operations services in support of the AMR organization
· Manages work intake and software validation and change management process
· Plan budgets and manage costs and purchase orders
· Determine and lead continuous improvement initiatives
· Leads change advisory boards attended by key business process owners and IT staff
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Finance, Business Administration, or similar
- 10 or more years of experience in management, customization and support of medium-to-large-scale SAP ERP systems that operate in a 24x7 environment
- Experience in SAP ECC 6 and newer with Finance, Controlling, Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Service with many interfaces to internal and external systems.
- Understanding regulatory requirements for IT systems (e.g., FDA 21 CFR Part 11, IT System Validation, IT general controls)
- 5% domestic and international travel (Germany), related to projects.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Knowledge of business processes within the medical device industry
- Experience in integration with eCommerce, CRM systems.
- 6 or more years IT systems development experience
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about Siemens Healthineers before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 182048
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.