- Demonstrated ability to set up and loop coils at 100% of standard per manufacturing methods.
- Demonstrated ability to hot press coils at 100% of standard per manufacturing methods.
- Apply tape and other insulation materials to electric motor coil per specified manufacturing methods
- Efficiently perform all operations necessary to ensure coils conform to all quality standards
- Check dimensions during manufacturing process with measuring equipment
- Visually check and reject or accept coils for material defects per specified quality standards
- Transport coils on carts from staging area to the next workstation
- Use and read measuring devices to check and reject or accept coils for dimensional acceptance
- Machine tape coil to specifications
- Spread coil to specifications.
- Remove Mylar tape from coils.
- Perform all operations relative to testing and repairing coils. Move coils for coil department to stator winding. Contact QA and Engineering concerning coil failure issues. Must be abEle to work with high voltage.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have the physical ability to perform work required such has lifting coils up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to read and understand all drawings and Bill of Materials related to coils
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
Job ID: 182076
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.