- Engage with customers who use and deploy the Mentor Graphics Capital tools for electrical system design and manufacturing
- Work with customers and technical sales resources to define and document recommended deployment plans based around achievable successful outcomes
- Execute and manage deployment projects at customer site according to agreed-upon deployment plan with constant communication and coordination with consulting management, sales team and SW engineering.
- Deliver technical workshops as determined in deployment projects
- Configure the Capital tools to support customer’s requirements
- Assist consulting management and account managers in determining incremental sales opportunities (services & products) and strategy leveraged by the successful deployment project
- Providing technical assistance to customers including technical problem solving
- Communicate customer technical requirements to product marketing
- Travel will be involved mainly within the America’s continent, occasionally overseas.
- 5+ years’ experience in the principles, practices and techniques of wire harness design and manufacturing processes, including understanding of key issues faced by customers.
- BS degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field is required. MSc degree preferred.
- Candidate must be self-motivated and able to work independently but collaboratively and be able to thrive in a fast-paced and evolving product and technical environment.
- Deep understanding of wire harness design flow from diagram capture through manufacturing delivery. Understanding of how product life cycle and product data management systems have managed this process and associated data a plus.
- Broad knowledge and experience of wire harness design tools i.e. Mentor Graphics Capital tools or similar
- Experience in IES related technologies and platforms, and knowledge of key trends in IES software solution deployments
- Experience with enterprise level business and implementations
- Understand/write English technical documents (Business level)
- Team and project management skills
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with multiple stakeholders to define and drive priorities among and within projects
- Ability to synthesize and formulate broad, high-level functional requirements into concrete solution specifications
- Strong customer interaction, technical communication, and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel around 50%
- Experience of configuration and deployment of Siemens Teamcenter and/or NX CAD
- Programming skills
- Demonstrable ability to build strong rapport and credibility with customer organizations whilst maintaining a company-internal network of contacts
Job ID: 182092
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.