Siemens PLM Software is looking for a passionate and experienced Technical Product Management Senior Manager to join the Lifecycle Collaboration Software (LCS) senior leadership team. This position will have direct responsibility for Product Management for our Cloud Platform. You will lead a strong team in a fast-paced environment where Agile development is embraced and innovation is encouraged. At Siemens, everyone has the opportunity to positively impact thousands of customers and you will be called upon to identify, realize, and drive these opportunities. Siemens is a high growth organization working on products and software that are changing the world. Be part of this fantastic new opportunity and inspiring culture of relentless innovation towards Ingenuity for Life.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Lead and further grow/develop a team of Cloud Product Owners responsible for the definition and direction of a product or product family throughout all stages of the product life cycle (concept through end-of-life.)
• Represent Siemens PLM Cloud Strategy with customers and Siemens executives. Work with product marketing and sales on the product launch and go to market strategy to ensure that our cloud offerings are successful in the marketplace upon release. Continue to work with development, sales and product marketing to manage products through their life cycle to ensure they meet established goals for revenue and customer satisfaction.
• Manage negotiations and contract discussions with vendors and third parties. Make critical decisions regarding product lifecycle (e.g. phase-out). Has authority on pricing and packaging of individual products. Represent company plans and product strategies to industry analysts.
• Deliver market leading products with fast performance and a compelling user experience, based on a modern architecture that incorporates the latest technology and innovations
• Collaborate with other Siemens stakeholders (Industries, Sales, Services, Technology Office, other Product teams, Marketing, etc.) to solicit feedback, balance competing priorities and deliver on stakeholder business requirements
• Continually be up to speed on competitive and ongoing market dynamics and formulate impacts if any to LCS Cloud strategy and execution
• Develop relationships with customers across multiple industries and regions in focused topic areas as required for joint executive forums and other project deployment topics, as well as assist sales in developing future concrete pipeline/revenue opportunities
• Iterate with multiple development teams and Directors on trade-offs and priorities on a frequent basis to assist management decision making in-line with product and business strategy and priorities
• Work with finance controller on budgeting, managing to budget and execution of same
• Responsible for LCS Cloud portfolio Price Book updates and new product introductions. Collaborate across PL product groups on revenue allocations, bundles or portfolio components used
• Facilitate and promote innovation across the organization both within and outside of Hackathon efforts. Have a clear sight to commercialization of these innovation ideas
• Develop concrete M&A proposals based on LCS Cloud business and strategy goals. Support related activities from concept through to integration
• Responsible for technology partner identification and development of contractual terms. Also responsible for ongoing contracts and relationship management.
• Must have minimum 10+ years of Enterprise Software and technology experience
•Must have 3+ years of management or leadership experience
• Must have strong background in both business and technical roles
• Must have at least 5 years in a leading portfolio or product management role
• Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science or other technical discipline required, Graduate level a plus
• Must be very familiar with Enterprise Agile and Scrum development practices
• Experience working within Cloud, SaaS and emerging cloud use-cases for web/mobile and enterprise companies including solid background with Amazon Web Services and/or Azure Cloud Platforms
• Experience working in discrete manufacturing industry desired
# LI-HES #LI-PLM
Job ID: 182102
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.