Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Position Title: Clinical Development Specialist, GI
Job Location: Issaquah, WA
The Clinical Development
Specialist is a registered diagnostic sonographer working as an internal
clinical expert with the knowledge to represent end to end user needs of the
target customer for all General Imaging Applications
· The Clinical Development Specialist provides clinical support to product development teams in all areas of product definition/specifications, product development, and product evaluations.
· The Clinical Development Specialist is also a resource for Product Management and outbound Clinical Marketing Teams.
· Partners with Ultrasound Engineering (UE) in the development and optimization of transducers and clinical exams to meet the customer needs
· Responsible for creating and/or having input to specific documentation such as Clinical Requirements, Product Requirements, and Product Specifications as requested
· Responsible for benchmarking and understanding the competitive systems relative performance
· Responsible for managing external clinical evaluations and clinical sites
· Experience with Internal Review Board (IRB) guidelines is desired
· Responsible and accountable for ensuring the User Manual is aligned with the User Interface of the System
· Provide Clinical / Technical / Educational support to internal / external customers as needed.
· Support Outbound Marketing with product positioning as needed
· Business writing skills necessary
· Must have at least (7) seven years of experience in diagnostic ultrasound and current ARDMS (RDMS) registry required.
· Multiple Registries (ARDMS) is desired but not necessary
· Pediatric ultrasound experience is desired
· Experience working in product development is highly desired
· Must have strong clinical skills and an eye for image resolution
· Must have inherent critical thinking capabilities
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision
· Ability to understand both the clinical and business needs of the customer and Siemens Healthineers respectively.
· Ability to translate customer needs into clear product requirements for R&D is a must
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment
Education & Experience
· BS/BA in related discipline
· Current ARDMS or equivalent credentials in relevant field(s) (RDMS, RVT, RMSK)
· Must have clinical experience in General and Vascular Applications
· Prior experience in field applications or other commercial ultrasound experience highly desired
· Requires industry /commercial experience of at least 5 years as well as 7 years of experience in clinical diagnostic setting
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause.
Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
Job ID: 182109
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.