The future of clean energy is in our hands. Join us and make it your job to see these ideas come to life.
Our engineers help to efficiently provide entire cities with power, to make manufacturing more intelligent, and assist NASA with their exploration of Mars. Why? Because their motto is “Get in there and try it!” Because they see themselves as trailblazers, problem-solvers, and partners of the industry. All over the world. Join us and find out how you can contribute your skills at our company and how we can help you develop.
• You'll be a team player responsible for Business Development of Medium & Low Voltage AIS and GIS switchgear for Export market which comprises market mapping, study of customer’s specifications, propose right products for offering, seek customer approvals/ homologations etc.
• You'll ensure promotion of products from Siemens India in International allocated markets through product presentations, seminars, road shows, attending fairs and exhibitions
• You’ll continuously gather Market intelligence (Updates on Projects/ Market/ Competitor information, Order won/ loss analysis etc.) by interacting with various agencies viz. Siemens entities outside India, Customers and partners located internationally
• You'll ensure meeting the desired Order Intake targets for the year to achieve yearly growth in business
• You are a Electrical or Electronics Engineer (B.E / B.Tech) with 5 - 7 years of experience in relevant Industry
• You're analytical, creative, and abstract thinker with ability to define and understand concepts/problems quickly, able to create and review technical documents.
• You've knowledge of Medium and Low voltage products, Relevant IEC standards, Export market (optional)
• You've hands on experience in MS office (Excel/ Word/ Power Point), Software based costing tool knowledge would be added advantage
• You’ve great communication skills.
• You’ve valid passport and open for job specific travels