We are looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join us as Head of Communications at Siemens in Poland and be responsible for delivering excellent communication based on Siemens values (Innovative, Excellent, Responsible), ensuring the dialog with state and local government in country to support company business goals and coordinating all communication efforts of the local Siemens organization. All this is embedded in the need to strengthen the Siemens brand.
What part will you play?
- Developing and driving the local communication strategy in line with the global communication strategy. Putting a strong focus on the business needs of the Operating Companies (OpCos);
- Initiating communication programs for the local organization from PR & social media plans to internal communication;
- Acting as a trusted advisor to the CEO and the management team;
- Making decisions about the local budget and related resources;
- Building and coaching an excellent communications team;
- Liaising with public and private stakeholders and represents the company with regard to Communications towards the respective target groups;
- Ensuring consistency with local regulations and quality standards for Communications in constant contact with the Head of Lead Country Austria;
- Initiating improvements and develops metrics that help measure the impact of communication and strengthen our culture of performance and accountability.
What skills do you need to make real what matters?
- Extensive experience in PR, marketing communications, branding, government affairs, event management;
- Experience in leading communications in a complex, multi-product, multi-channel and/or multi-business organization;
- Strategic orientation for establishing and committing to a long-term business direction, understanding market drivers and creating new opportunities;
- Solid knowledge of media, strong and relevant network of journalists;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships in a volatile world;
- A university degree in communications, international relations or a similar field;
- Leadership skills to inspire, engage and motivate team;
- Negotiation level of English and Polish.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
To find out more about Siemens and the position please watch our videos:
- Wide range of responsibilities and the opportunity to make a real impact on business by defining and creating the communication strategy of Siemens in Poland;
- Great work atmosphere and organizational culture based on trust, responsibility and respect;
- Opportunity to work with innovative and modern technologies - products and services in the field of electrification, automation, and digitalization;
- Space to fulfill your ambitions and develop;
- Opportunity to develop managerial skills, also through unique training programs aiming to enhance managerial competences;
- Stability of employment in a recognizable and established company – Siemens exists since 1847 and we have been present in Poland for over 26 years;
- Comfortable working environment – canteen, doctor, leisure and relax rooms on-site;
- A selection of benefits available in the online system (including, among others, Multisport card, cinema / theater/ concert tickets, shop vouchers etc.), private medical care packages, life insurance, holiday subsidy, lunch card, additional paid days off.
How to join us?
If you are interested in this position please apply via "Apply now” button.
Job ID: 182150
Company: Siemens Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time