Areas of Responsibilities – Project Manager – Gas Turbine, Compressor & Steam Turbine
- Responsible for the Project Management of Advance Service Business including Long Term Projects, Service Agreements, Standard Outages and Modification and Upgrade projects related to the PS DO RME Business Unit, preferably on Gas Turbines, Compressors and Industrial Steam Turbines. This will be according to defined Project Management (PM) standards and customer requirements, and with end to end responsibility for economic results, quality, schedule and EHS.
- Guides Project Management activities for advance Service Business including Long Term Projects, Service Agreements, Standard Outages and Modification and Upgrade projects.
- Definition and management of schedules, budget, risk, change control, opportunity and resource management.
- Will act in accordance with the PM@Siemens Methodology and will perform all activities according to PM80 to PM1000 activities according to the PM@Siemens Global Project Management Handbook.
- Resource Management will include the on-time delivery of materials, field service and technical documentation and reports. To ensure that Contractual Obligations are fulfilled.
- Responsible for developing Customer Relationships following the post-sales phase for Advance Service Business including Long Term Projects or Service Agreements. Will meet with Customers and lead Project progress and Technical review meetings.
Requirements of the Position
- Typically, 8-10 years of successful experience in related field preferably within Gas Turbines, Compressors and Industrial Steam Turbines in the Oil and Gas Market
- Successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above
- Experience of collaboration with Product Lead Centers and Suppliers
- Experience of collaboration with Siemens Regional Companies and / or external Partners
- Experience in technical function areas with commercial experience"
- Ability to indirectly direct / project manage internal teams (e.g. SCM & Tendering)
- Project Manage the delivery of work packages from Suppliers and Product Lead Centers
- Experience and comfortable with change management and leading change management
- Short or long term delegations to foreign countries
- Collaboration with international teams
- External/Internal Contacts
- Customer; PM team; internal/ external suppliers/ partners/Product Competency Centers; responsible business manager
- engineering; procurement; logistics; manufacturing; commissioning; site management; customer service, authorities; internal and external auditors
- Experience as PM with full responsibility for project results in cross-organizational projects (5 years minimum of managing projects with a volume > EUR 5,000,000)
- Preferred experience of working on installation, construction and commissioning projects in the oil & gas industry or operational site experience.
- Stakeholder management internally to Senior Management Level and externally with customers
Education and Training
- PM@Siemens 'C' Certified or other internationally recognized Project Management Certification
- Engineering Degree or Equivalent
- Regional/international mobility and Abu Dhabi visa essential. Candidate will be expected to visit/work out of Dubai office 1 day per week. Main work location will be Abu Dhabi.
- Entrepreneur type
- Lives and breathes project management
- Ability to work under pressure and against tight deadlines
- Ability to create structures
- Ability to improvise
- Willingness to balance risks and take decisions
- Willingness to experience unpredictable situations
Job ID: 182167
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time