Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Assistant CS Business Administrator (BA)- (Contract) to provide end to end administrative support to ensure smooth financial operations.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will work closely together with Business Administrator (BA) by assisting he / she to clean up cost of unbilled contracts
- You will assist in maintaining CS cost centers booking of new orders , invoicing and charging services (including material) to customers
- You will assist on cost controlling
- You will assist on controlling of service reports and administrative processes (travel expenses , logistic supply , local material and invoice issuance)
- You will assist on quotation creation and pricing related to all service activities, calculation of internal and external hourly rates , calculation of spare part prices
- You will raise Journal Vouchers (JV) to correct entries
- You will ensure solution oriented approach and support to the local CS organization and modality manager
- You will be responsible for maintaining clean books and records and ensure it complies with Healthcare Yellow Book Guidelines
- You will assist in forecasting and providing schedules
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have completed your tertiary education preferably in Accounting or Degree in Business Administration
- You are experience in using Advances MS Office Suite. Customer Services (CS) experience will be an added advantage
- You are experience in using SAP
Your personality and skills:
- You possess excellent communication and organizational skills
- You have an attitude of proactiveness and “can do” with the ability to multi- task and meet strict deadlines
- You are comfortable working both independently and within a team in a multi- cultural environment
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
Job ID: 182183
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Inc.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time