Job title: Middleware Architect
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
This is your role. What part will you play?
As a Middleware Solution Architect, you will engage with the Siemens Gas & Power organization, its customers and prospects across various Gas & Power segments. You will be responsible for partnering with specialists from different units to show the value of the Middleware to their prospects and customer base.
- You will be running technical deep dive and architecture sessions with customers and partners. Executing Proof of Concepts with customers, Advising prospects and customers on the use of the middleware and API.
- You will partner with other architects, vendors, partners, business and technical teams to understand business needs and translate them into capability/platform roadmaps and work toward realizing the roadmaps
- You should have customer management skills, Excellent communications and interpersonal skills and an ability to help customers find the right solution (not the obvious/easy one). Evaluate and compare competitive solutions and technologies for solving integration problems.
- You will Implement best practices/design patterns and continuously coach/mentor team members. Act as primary technical evangelist on behalf of Middleware and API’s in optimizing adoption and use of its service.
- You will ensure adherence to defined guidelines, processes and procedures, while working within the work with development team to design and implement innovative solutions with a focus on adhering to standards, best practices and code quality techniques
- You will work to build and maintain effective working relationship with key technology team members. You will Supporting Global team in analyst briefings (Forrester, Gartner, IDC, etc )
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· An overall 8 -10 years of experience in IT Industry. Demonstrated expertise designing, implementing, and supporting Enterprise-grade technical solutions. 4-5+ years Integration architecture experience and Well versed in complex application architecture, comparing technologies against should have experience in implementing any of the middleware solutions in Web.Methods, Snap Logic, MuleSoft, Informatica, Alteryx etc.
· Development of data models, solution architecture, create prototypes in support of solution architecture activities. Practical implementation experience developing complex application architectures with enterprise integration tools, middleware technologies, and application and data integration patterns including ESB, web services, databases, ETL.
· Provides low-level design strategy, including the use of frameworks, patterns and off-the-shelf products. Troubleshoot integration issues, System Integration Implementation and Support.
· Interface architecture knowledge with one or more on-premise / SaaS packaged solutions for ERP, CRM, PLM systems (e.g. Salesforce.com, Teamcenter, Oracle, SAP, etc.).
· Good understanding of the iPaaS/PaaS , cloud market space, SOA, API Management, and iPaaS. Responsibilities will include hands on design, development, deployment and maintenance of integration processes between applications across cloud and/or on premise.
· International experience with global projects and collaboration with intercultural team is preferred.
· Must be able to function independently in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure. Experience managing a high volume of activity, and a large number of projects, in a fast-paced growing organization. Ability to self-manage and prioritize workload.
· Experience with Agile methodologies, specifically Scrum, Experience / training in solution selling. Experience in conducting workshops, training and consulting engagements
· Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science / IT or equivalent.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity, and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 182191
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time