With our innovations for energy supply, healthcare, urban infrastructures and industrial productivity, we provide answers to urgent questions of our time. That’s why we’re always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. People like you?
We are looking for IT Specialist/Service engineer. Location is Podolsk.
What are my responsibilities?
• Maintain of wide range of distributed control system components such as Application Servers, Workstations, Network components and Automation Processors during set up, commissioning and service on Power Plants in Russia.
• Provide technical support for the I&C service engineers and customer maintenance personnel (“hotline”).
• Deploy and maintain auxiliary systems such as antivirus, virtualization systems, deployment share etc.
• Center of Competence engineering network administering.
• Project documentation design for distributed control system application level.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Higher education in an IT-related discipline.
• Experience in providing technical administration and support for the Microsoft Windows and Linux servers, network equipment and services, software and services for at least 3 years. In Power Generation or similar industrial environments.
o Windows Server 2k8/2k16, Win 7/10 on system administrator level.
o Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, Citrix, Linux/Unix certificates appreciated.
o Network Basis, OSI, MAC, TCP/IP, Routing (admin level), Industrial Ethernet.
o Virtualization systems skills.
o Server, workstation and network devices hardware maintenance skills.
o Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Visio) on user level.
o Programming skills are a benefit.
• Working experience in Power Generation or other industrial utilities in CIS region.
• Excellent technical problem solving abilities.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent customer service skills and attitude.
• English level: intermediate or better.
• Ability to work in international team.
What do we offer?
- Full time position
- Competitive salary
- Corporate trainings
- Corporate medical insurance
- Lunch compensation
- Professional development
Job ID: 182203
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: OOO Siemens
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time