Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to manage the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM) and digital manufacturing converge through PLM. For more information on our products and services, please visit https://www.siemens.com/plm
Our Professional Services team is responsible for the delivery of the PLM solutions using the Siemens Advantage Success Program; aligning the value of Siemens PLM Software and leveraging our experience, PLM best practices and tools to quickly and confidently deliver the value of PLM software.
About the Role
It’s an exciting time here at Siemens Digital Industries Software. To support our growth in the End to End Data Management Lifecycle in the Marine Industry, the Professional Services department in Spain is looking for a NX Senior Consultant with the following responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for providing specialist product expertise by consulting, advising, recommending, designing, and where appropriate deploying, specific technical solutions in NX and Design area of specialism for projects, leveraging relevant training, consulting and best practices for the Software solution to be delivered successfully and provide value to our customer.
- You will support project/program management activities to control scope, cost, schedule and quality and in line with program & project processes and messaging, interact with the customer to support the management of customer expectations and support customer adoption.
- You will lead the architectural design elements in own area of specialist product domain solutions to address business requirements.
- You may be asked to act as project technical work stream lead for specific project work streams on small to medium projects requiring a full-time specialist resource, supporting project management activities.
- You will provide input to Product Development in the creation of the product roadmap and influence the design of new product functionality and industry solutions in your own area of product specialization.
- You will actively participate in Country Communities of Practice and contribute to the definition of new, and maintenance of existing, best practices and templates, providing experiences to support continual improvement.
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification in engineering, or related discipline.
- Passion for learning.
- Deep expertise in the use of NX CAD applications.
- NX CAM and CAE (Simcenter) knowledge will provide an added value.
- Several years of experience in consulting, concept development and implementation for the product development process.
- Strong customer orientation, communication skills, enthusiasm and persuasion skills.
- Focused on results and quality, with strong decision-making ability and organizational skills.
- Open to travel and flexibility as required.
- Fluent Spanish and English.
As well as competitive salary and benefits, we offer a team-oriented working environment with some of the best minds in the business, challenging projects with exciting clients, and long term career prospects.
Location? Ideally you will be located close to one of our existing offices or customer sites but, for the right person and with regular travel a necessity, we’re open to discussing other locations within Spain.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference - make it with us!
Job ID: 182206
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time