With our innovations for energy supply, healthcare, urban infrastructures and industrial productivity, we provide answers to urgent questions of our time. That’s why we’re always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. People like you?
Siemens Gas Turbine Technologies is looking for Site Assistant in Nizhnekamsk (building site).
What do you need to do?
- Correspondence and document management;
- Support of PM/Chief TFA and CMP (timesheets preparation),
- Support on site personnel (arrangement of accommodation, entry-passes to site, taxi)
- Checking of site personnel reports (grammar, overall)
What is needed to qualify this job?
- Graduated High education
- Knowledge of MS office (Word, Exel)
- Oral and written English language (fluent)
- 1C (basic or readiness to learn)
What do we offer?
- Fixed-term contract (from November 2019 till December 2020 with opportunity of prolongation till March 2021 years)
- Corporate trainings
- Corporate medical insurance
- Lunch compensation
- Professional development
Job ID: 182208
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: OOO Siemens Gas Turbine Technologies
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time