- Maintain Database for existing products including defining prices in SAP, technical data in server etc.
- Identify product gaps and strategize to introduce new products and manage cannibalization (if any)
- Develop and implement business plans that highlight competitive landscape and customer needs
- Create and maintain sales support tools like
- Standard presentations
- Catalog & Brochure
- Demo cases for sales offices
- Classify products to various stages on the PLM and moderate the approaches accordingly
- Prepare competitor comparison (technical & price) and create “Winning Guides” for sales
- Communicate with industry experts, partners, consultants etc to develop focus marketing activities for product push
- Interact with HQ for product management and technical topics
- Enhance knowledge of Sales & Service colleagues by conducting periodic training programs and competency enhancement programs
- Interface with factory for manufacture planning, new product ramp-up etc.
- Interact with R&D for various PLM topics
- Evaluate Market size, growth rate etc. based on inputs from market and IEEMA
- Responsible for Margins & Profitability of the product
- Manage all aspects of products including logistics including forecasting, stock planning, monitoring inventory, quality etc.
Who Qualify for this job?
- B.E Electrical/ Electronic with 2 to 3 years’ experience in handling LV Capacitors, reactors, APFC controllers, Capacitor duty contactors and Active compensation techniques, Power Quality/ metering devices
- Good knowledge of LV Panels standards and relevant National and International standards is preferred
- Knowledge to evaluate energy audit reports and guide for suitable APFC solution
- Able to work upon with partners to develop PQS offers and right selection of components
- A good knowledge of metering with respect to government regulation and customer requirement
- Impart training to partners to meet them changing market requirement and product offers
- Market knowledge and experience in application-based product selection, offer technical optimization, understanding Single line diagrams/ control-circuits etc. is preferred
- Excellent working knowledge with IT tools (excel, powerpoint etc.)
- Strategic thinking, result and quality-oriented approach and good communication skills
- Team player and customer focused
- Basic commercial knowledge is preferred
Job ID: 182210
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time