The SWE Accounting & Controlling Regional Hub is a financial and accounting competence center, covering all companies of the Siemens Group in Southwest Europe. It ensures the correctness of the Financial Statements of over 70 Legal Entities in Belgium, France, Greece, Italy, Portugal, Spain and Switzerland.
We are looking for a Financial Controller:
What are my responsibilities?
• Work closely with the local controllers in planning and forecasting activities;
• Coordinate / guide all planning (budget and forecast) activities related to Hub and Country organizations and assure its completeness and accuracy;
• Continuously monitoring and analysis the forecast & budget and clarification of the relevant deviations;
• Participation in month-end activities;
• Tight communication with entities within responsibility area.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• University Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent;
• 3 to 5 years as a Financial Controller;
• Fluent in English. Italian is a plus;
• Profound knowledge of SAP tools;
• Good MS Office knowledge, of which experience with Excel is mandatory;
• Communication skills and team oriented;
• Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment;
• Dynamism, initiative and pro-activeness;
• Strong strategic judgment, business competence and professional ethics.
What else do I need to know?
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions.
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please send your applicatio
Job ID: 182216
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time