Want to help business to create sustainable growth?
Want to have no routine but challenges every day?
And still work in a company which innovations and ingenious ideas are crucial, ingenuity for life stands for motivation to relentlessly contribute to societies, customers, and every individual.
Here is your opportunity! Siemens Brazil has a new challenge: Commercial Contracts Lawyer!
What we will need from you
- Bachelor’s degree in Law
- Master Degree in relative areas is desirable
- Minimum 08 years of experience
- Experience working in multinational companies or international law firms
- Fluent English
- Spanish is desirable
- Coordinate legal matters and projects
- Support to the relevant business partners including sales, procurement and tendering teams, and counseling the business partners on a wide range of legal topics
- Think about strategic actions and how to improve
- Act closely with other interfacing departments in the business and the legal community, specially inside a Projects Legal Center of Expertise
- Prepare executive reports, presentations and legal statements
- Analyze the legal and other matters, consulting codes, laws, court decisions and other documents, in order to tailor the facts to the applicable Law
- Work with internal clients to find creative solutions to address regulatory and policy issues as they arise
- Manage risks by analyzing the contractual position and setting the right strategy in order to achieve the best possible result for the business
- Develop template legal documents, Q&A and other materials to enable the legal team to operate as effectively and efficiently as possible
- Participate in legal team projects and initiatives to improve efficiency and drive excellence and engagement across the legal team
Location: Pirituba - São Paulo – SP
Diverse teams are better teams! If everyone thinks the same way, an innovation will not happen. Therefore, we seek talents from different backgrounds, genders, ages, races, sexual orientation and people with disabilities. At Siemens, the opportunities are for everyone.
Come build the future! Join our team!
Job ID: 182270
Organization: Legal and Compliance
Company: Siemens Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time