Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as an Occupational Health Professional.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. Included within this role:
- You will provide general occupational health nursing activities, including health coaching
- You will provide disability and workers compensation claims management
- You will work closely with employees in preventative care
- You will provide medical surveillance (respirator, hearing, BBP, laser) for OSHA compliance
- You will collaborate with HR and Legal in EAP, OSHA, FML, ADA, HIPAA, EEOC
This position will entail past experience in the following areas:
- You are familiar with EAP, OSHA, FMLA, ADA, HIPAA, EEOC
- You have a high level of analytical and problem-solving abilities
- You have strong computer and database literacy
- You have experience in entering and interpreting data in a formal EMR tool such as Cority
- You work independently and have a full understanding of confidentiality obligations
- You have managed and supported remote contract agency nursing staff
- You have the willingness to travel up to 10%, including short-term international travel
Required skills to have for the success of this role:
- Licensed Healthcare Professional (RN, PA, NP) licensed in NJ
- Minimum of 3-5 years Nursing experience in Emergency Room, Occupational Health or other Ambulatory Care setting
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is preferred
- Certification in Occupational Health Nursing (COHN-S) or Case Management Certification (CCM or COHN-S/CM) is preferred
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic working environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 182290
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.