Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Software Test Lead
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the
next step in their career. As a Software Test Lead, you will be responsible for:
- You will manage and define processes/procedures to improve the quality of our Medical Device Software. This may include, but not limited to oversight of continuous delivery (CD) tools and automation testing, quality of acceptance criteria, cross-team experience review.
- You will Own, manage, monitor, and perform analysis, design, implementation, and execution the test cases, test procedures, and test strategy.
- You will work across departments and divisions to ensure that quality standards are upheld. Along with maintaining and improving standards within the Software Applications.
- You will work with Engineering and Product team to build quality products and design test strategy
- You will manage test strategy, documentation and end to end regression for multiple applications and teams
- You will research and execute proof of concept with new tools/technologies
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is
below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You have 5+ years experience in QA tools (Selenium, Appium, Zephyr, Applitools, test rail, etc.) and strategies (BDD, TDD, etc.)
- You have experience in working and maintaining CI/CD pipeline in a fast delivery environment
- You are an Expert of Agile and Scrum methodology
- You have good verbal, written communication, problem-solving skills, a strong sense of ownership and have an innovative mindset
- You have ability to work as part of a growing team and the desire to learn and participate in projects outside one’s comfort zone
- You are an Expert in building test strategy from project inception to implementation
- Experience in leading small to medium size onshore and offshore teams
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 8+ years’ experience in software testing or related field developing test cases and test plans with extensive knowledge of automated testing and architecture
- Willing to travel up to 20%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.