Siemens Smart Infrastructure, Building Products is looking for a Product Manager for Total Room Automation to join their team at the Buffalo Grove, IL location.
Whatever the size of the building, its purpose or application: Our comprehensive building automation and control systems portfolio allows us to perfectly tailor an automation and control solution to each project ‘s individual needs. Openness and flexibility are the bottom line for all our systems. As a result, open communication protocols enable their easy integration with other systems and the option to modernize later. Combining electrical and HVAC systems in a comprehensive, multi-discipline approach and designing for reliability – this is how perfect places become a reality.
The role is multifaceted with focus on lighting application/solution engineering (60%) and product management (40%). You will be equipping Siemens branches and partners with right products, technical know-how and tools/processes to drive sale to close.
The individual in this role will be responsible for managing products, developing designs, quoting, specifying and engineering/programming Total Room Automation solutions for retrofit and new construction of commercial buildings.
TRA Product Management and Sales Enablement
· Pre-sales application engineering support: Add value to sales and operations teams by providing targeted, channel-specific value propositions and technical expertise enabling them to meet growth and revenue targets
· Help manage the Total Room Automation portfolio: Assist with GAMMA lighting controls, shade controls and DXR room controllers
· Collaborate with global Product Management / R&D partners to develop business plans and new product introduction strategies
· Manage the product lifecycle from definition through development, rollout, maintenance, and phase out
· Represent the voice of the customer within the organization; understand the UX, needs and workflows of our customers
· Collaborate cross-functionally through offered trainings, guides and tool kits for emerging controller product range
· Drive business impact by creating and maintaining forecast, pricing and positioning of the portfolio
Job ID: 182327
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.