Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Software Engineer.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for:
· Designing and developing scalable automation framework
· Developing Automation software solutions by studying requirements, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes, investigating problem areas following the software development lifecycle.
· Documenting and demonstrating solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
· Supporting and developing software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
· Developing and realizing plans for executing a comprehensive test automation strategy for medical imaging device software
· Providing continuous integration (CI) which includes interacting with team to promote CI best practices. Prioritizing tests, building infrastructure and driving product quality.
· Contributing to or leading day-to-day activities of a global test team as appropriate
· Complying with project plans and industry standards
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
· Creation of automation frameworks using Ranorex, C#
· Test design
· Test planning
· Excellent communication skills
· Offshore resource collaboration
· Good team player
Required skills to have for the success of this role
· Bachelors in Computer Science
· 0-5+ years of experience in test automation
· 0-5+ years of experience in software development preferably with object oriented programming languages
· Experience with test automation frameworks like Ranorex or other similar tools is desirable
· Experience working with medical devices verification and/or SPECT, PET, or CT systems would be highly beneficial.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 182329
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.