With Smart Infrastructure (SI) from Siemens, we intelligently connect energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to create an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive and communities to progress and support sustainable development.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Security Commissioning Technician to join our SI based in Macquarie Park, NSW. This role will be responsible for commissioning engineered solutions to meet customer requirements, project cost, time and quality.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Plans and performs the commissioning of components, systems and solutions on site.
- Prepares reports and documentation of the results.
- Analyses the system behaviour and the interaction of single elements.
- Executes the hand-over to the customer personnel and their briefing.
- Make optimizations of disciplines (e.g. by settings).
- Contribute as test engineer to admittances, routine and type tests.
- Perform or support the determination or specification of the required test equipment.
- Lead the commissioning staff functionally.
- Adopt new SI portfolio offerings and deliver into customer projects.
What you will bring:
- Proven experience in the following subsystems
- Access Control
- Video Analytics
- Mobile duress
- IT infrastructure
- A current NSW security license
- Valid drivers licence and full working rights in Australia
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion helps us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Job ID: 182332
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time